• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Vaya Pharma- Vayarin, Vayarol, Vayacog - phosphatidylserine bonded w/DHA+EPA being used medically

vaya pharma vayarin phosphatidylserine

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

I was wondering if any of you folks had knowledge of the supplements / drugs listed in the title.
I found out about them when searching for a replacement for the Cow Brain phosphatidylserine.

Currently it appears they are patented as medical treatments for ADD/ADHD, aging disorders that affect cognition, as well as cardiovascular health. I have not found a source where they can be bought on the consumer end, but you might be able to procure it through your doctor, as it is availible.

I myself wanted to try it, and was really excited about trying it for ADD/ADHD, though my motivation was lost because I have tried PS supplements bonded with DHA that didn't appear to make a difference. Then again there wasn't very much in that bottle, it doesn't have the same amounts as the vaya stuff, ...

There are a very limited number of studies on the branded products themselves, last time I checked at least, and they appeared to be run by the company itself. [ VAYA pharma]

Anyway, I really hope someone guineapigs themselves on this one, as it appears to be safe.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vaya pharma, vayarin, phosphatidylserine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users