• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Regarding the vaccines, I think this is a question we All should be asking as members of a longevity-promoting website.

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
2069 replies to this topic

#2041 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,287 posts

Posted 25 July 2024 - 08:04 PM

For those who missed these peer-reviewed studies earlier:

Excess deaths in Germany were significantly positively correlated with vaccination rate (more COVID injections = more excess deaths).

Autopsies show direct evidence that the COVID injections were the cause of hundreds of deaths (just a tiny sampling of suspicious deaths after the COVID injections)

• Informative x 2

#2042 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 02 August 2024 - 05:10 PM

Yet another peer-reviewed study demonstrating that the more COVID injections you get, the more likely you are to contract COVID. We all saw this once the injections came out. COVID spread like wildfire across the US. Even the awful NYTimes was asking why the CDC was hiding data after the COVID injection roll-out. They continue to hide record level data to this date.

Yet the CDC continues to recommend booster after booster after booster. The CDC is either acting criminally to prop-up vaccine makers or it is the most incompetent "health" organization in the world. In either case, you lose.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2043 joesixpack

• 498 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 August 2024 - 05:47 PM

I have a different take away from the study. They found that the current vaccines are not effective against the Omicron variant.

I found this statement from their conclusions to be alarming:

"Furthermore, we found similar reductions with the omicron variant, except that baseline levels of vaccine effectiveness were noticeably lower and did not meet the WHO criteria for an adequate vaccine response. Given that omicron has become the dominant variant, maintaining COVID-19 prevention behaviours might be needed (eg, face-mask wearing and physical distancing) in addition to vaccination to reduce the transmission of the virus and limit increases in infections. However, additional studies are needed to investigate the effectiveness of using multiple transmission prevention strategies simultaneously (eg, combining vaccination and face-mask wearing)."

• Good Point x 1

#2044 gamesguru

• 3,493 posts

Posted 02 August 2024 - 11:17 PM

Yet another peer-reviewed study

In either case, you lose.

Interesting study, Mind.  Thanks for sharing :).  Here are some relevant quotes from it (all from the "Discussion" conclusion section).

The study suggests that the COVID vaccine protection doesn't last very long.  We've known this since mid to late 2021.  The COVID vaccine only offers protection for 3-6 months, which is relatively short compared to many other common vaccines. NOTE: The picture/figure is from a separate source.

We found that the vaccine effectiveness of the primary vaccine series against SARS-CoV-2 infections begins at an adequate level, as defined by WHO, of 83% at 14–42 days after series completion; however, vaccine effectiveness decreased significantly by 112 days after vaccination, reaching 47% by 280 days after vaccination, well below an adequate level. For COVID-19 hospitalisations and mortality, vaccine effectiveness levels were also adequate at baseline (>90%), but similarly reduced 112 days after vaccination; although, vaccine effectiveness remained high over time (>75%).

Attached File  Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 19-03-33 How long do vaccines last The surprising answers may help protect people longer Science AAAS.png   92.14KB   0 downloads

Interestingly, the vaccine seems to offer less protection against the Omicron variant.  Likely, this has to do with the Omicron spike protein affording a greater level of transmission and immune evasion[1].

When looking at omicron-only data, we found similar waning patterns, except that baseline levels of vaccine effectiveness did not reach adequate levels for infections or hospitalisations. What might be driving these omicron patterns is unclear—eg, whether a degradation in immunogenicity, changes in public health measures, variations in case numbers and general transmission, or a combination of all these.

And the authors reemphasize the importance of other protective measures to mitigate the spread.

Given the marginally adequate baseline vaccine effectiveness against the omicron variant and declining vaccine effectiveness over time, other COVID-19 mitigation measures (eg, the use of face masks, physical distancing, and quarantining) might continue to be needed to reduce COVID-19 spread and reduce COVID-19-related hospitalisations and deaths. Growing evidence supports the utility of these measures in the management of COVID-19

Edited by gamesguru, 02 August 2024 - 11:47 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2045 Dorian Grey

• 2,206 posts

Posted 02 August 2024 - 11:37 PM

If only there was a tonic to reduce the misery & risk of persistent sequelae from omicron COVID...  Something everyone could have on hand and start with on day one of symptoms...  Something that might make all the vaccine issues fade to black.  

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC7534595/

Hydroxychloroquine is effective, and consistently so when provided early, for COVID-19: a systematic review

"HCQ is consistently effective against COVID-19 when provided early in the outpatient setting, it is overall effective against COVID-19, it has not produced worsening of disease and it is safe."

Edited by Dorian Grey, 02 August 2024 - 11:40 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 1

#2046 gamesguru

• 3,493 posts

Posted 03 August 2024 - 12:20 AM

Hi Dorian, the provided study is from 2020.  Since then, researchers published many conflicting results on the prophylactic efficacy of HCQ in preventing or reducing the severity of COVID.

The problems I have with HCQ are inconsistent study results (which are suggestive of a weak effect size)[1][2][3][4][5] and the potential for adverse events[6][7].  I think the biggest protector against COVID is youth and healthy immune function.  Zinc supplementation promotes healthy immune function and reduces COVID infection frequency and severity[8].  Quercetin also shows promising effects across all measures[9].  So does Vitamin D[10].  The requirement that patients supplement HCQ early (in a perhaps continuous regimen) makes me even more leery of its risk-reward ratio.  Compared with Zinc (and other safe options for prevention, mitigation, and immune support), we should evaluate HCQ carefully.  I'd be happy to examine some recent meta-analyses on effectiveness and safety and dive into potential risks for bias.

The below figures are from reference 5, a 2024 meta-analysis.  This first figure suggests no benefit against mortality for HCQ.  The second figure outlines possible sources of bias in individual studies.  Cheers.

References

[1] Acıbadem Üniversitesi Sağlık Bilimleri Dergisi » Makale » Impact of the Long-Term Hydroxychloroquine Use on COVID-19 Severity in Patients with Autoimmune Rheumatic Disease http://journal.aciba...e/85413/1344997

[2] Deaths induced by compassionate use of hydroxychloroquine during the first COVID-19 wave: an estimate - ScienceDirect https://www.scienced...75333222301853X
[3] The ‘myth of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) as post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) for the prevention of COVID-19’ is far from reality | Scientific Reports https://www.nature.c...598-022-26053-w
[4] Bias in observational studies on the effectiveness of in hospital use of hydroxychloroquine in COVID‐19 - Hempenius - 2023 - Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety - Wiley Online Library https://onlinelibrar...0.1002/pds.5632
[5] The efficacy and safety of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 prophylaxis and clinical assessment: an updated meta-analysis of randomized trials - PMC https://www.ncbi.nlm...es/PMC11170382/

[6] Hydroxychloroquine safety in Covid-19 vs non-Covid-19 patients: analysis of differences and potential interactions: Expert Opinion on Drug Safety: Vol 22, No 1 https://www.tandfonl...38.2022.2078303
[7] Medicina | Free Full-Text | Cardiovascular Safety of Hydroxychloroquine–Azithromycin in 424 COVID-19 Patients https://www.mdpi.com...8-9144/59/5/863

[8] The Possible Mechanisms of Cu and Zn in the Treatment and Prevention of HIV and COVID-19 Viral Infection - PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/37608131/

[9] The effect of quercetin supplementation on clinical outcomes in COVID‐19 patients: A systematic review and meta‐analysis - Ziaei - 2023 - Food Science & Nutrition - Wiley Online Library https://onlinelibrar....1002/fsn3.3715

[10] Frontiers | The Impact of Vitamin D Level on COVID-19 Infection: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis https://www.frontier...021.624559/full

• Well Written x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#2047 Dorian Grey

• 2,206 posts

Posted 03 August 2024 - 03:00 AM

From the biggest HCQ meta-analysis of them all: www.c19hcq.org

“582 HCQ COVID-19 studies, 459 peer reviewed, 416 comparing treatment and control groups. Late treatment and high dosages may be harmful, while early treatment consistently shows positive results. Negative evaluations typically ignore treatment delay.”

“HCQ/CQ was adopted in all or part of 42 countries (57 including non-government medical organizations).”

--------------------------------

There were dozens of HCQ trials on hospitalized patients, designed to produce a steady drip, drip, drip of failure to show benefit, & dangerous side effect results.  Surgisphere published their fraud just as several major early/outpatient trials were to begin, scattering them to the wind.  As the meta above states: "Late treatment and high dosages may be harmful, while early treatment consistently shows positive results. Negative evaluations typically ignore treatment delay.”  

No, it doesn't work as a prophylactic either, so you don't need to take it continuously.  The vaccines, Paxlovid, & remdesivir don't work as prophylactics either, but they still have some value.  The Zelenko protocol advised early/outpatient treatment with 200mg HCQ twice per day for 5 days, taken with zinc sulfate 50mg/day.  This is the protocol I used, and both my COVID adventures were a walk in the park.  I literally spent a couple of hours each day of my isolation walking in a park. 

The vaccines certainly had their place, & I thanked God as I drove home from getting my one-and-done J&J jab.  Now that we're all vaxed, boosted, and have had & recovered from COVID, the risk/reward ratio for ongoing mRNA vaccines is becoming a rather strong negative, & treatment of recurring infections of the kinder, gentler plague with an easy, safe, & cheap outpatient therapeutic becomes eminently logical.  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 03 August 2024 - 03:22 AM.

• Well Written x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2048 pamojja

• 2,885 posts

Posted 03 August 2024 - 01:06 PM

Now that we're all vaxed, boosted, and have had & recovered from COVID, the risk/reward ratio for ongoing mRNA vaccines is becoming a rather strong negative,

There are enough who didn't, because the risk signal was so weak. 1% around end of expected mortality on the quarantined real life study of the Diamont Princess, just like any strong flu. Above 90% with in average 3.5 comorbidities. No significant excess mortality in many countries, like mine. I've not recovered from symptomatic covid once, without even a single vaccine.

Edited by pamojja, 03 August 2024 - 01:09 PM.

• like x 1

#2049 gamesguru

• 3,493 posts

Posted 05 August 2024 - 03:04 PM

From the biggest HCQ meta-analysis of them all: www.c19hcq.org

No, it doesn't work as a prophylactic either, so you don't need to take it continuously.  The vaccines, Paxlovid, & remdesivir don't work as prophylactics either, but they still have some value.  The Zelenko protocol advised early/outpatient treatment with 200mg HCQ twice per day for 5 days, taken with zinc sulfate 50mg/day. 

The referenced site has issues regarding its inclusion criteria and authorship transparency. It seems to exclude many negative results that involved early treatment and to include a variety of heterogenous studies (including ones mixed with Zinc and Azithromycin and with other potential sources of bias).  We need meta-analyses or umbrella reviews with monotherapy and strict inclusion criteria to draw firm conclusions.

Again, you took Zinc in your self-experiment. So, this is not a fully controlled n=1 study. I provided a review that found Zinc effective[1] and explained multiple potential mechanisms (previous post). That alone is enough to establish it as a confounding variable.

I'm not saying HCQ is useless; it's just that the effect size is small, and this deserves consideration (against the backdrop of potential adverse events).

References

[1] Zinc supplementation and COVID-19 mortality: a meta-analysis - PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/35599332/

• Ill informed x 1

#2050 Dorian Grey

• 2,206 posts

Posted 05 August 2024 - 09:08 PM

The referenced site has issues regarding its inclusion criteria and authorship transparency. It seems to exclude many negative results that involved early treatment and to include a variety of heterogenous studies (including ones mixed with Zinc and Azithromycin and with other potential sources of bias).  We need meta-analyses or umbrella reviews with monotherapy and strict inclusion criteria to draw firm conclusions.

Again, you took Zinc in your self-experiment. So, this is not a fully controlled n=1 study. I provided a review that found Zinc effective[1] and explained multiple potential mechanisms (previous post). That alone is enough to establish it as a confounding variable.

I'm not saying HCQ is useless; it's just that the effect size is small, and this deserves consideration (against the backdrop of potential adverse events).

References

[1] Zinc supplementation and COVID-19 mortality: a meta-analysis - PubMed https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/35599332/

Well if you want perfection, you're going to have to pray to Jesus for a perfect study or meta.  Peer reviewed and published trials are the standard for legitimate science, and the meta runs separate analysis for early/outpatient trials, which provide optimistic results, and late/hospitalized trials, which are largely negative. With over 500 studies, I'm surprised there are those who might opine they've left something out.  

Zinc is an essential dietary nutrient, and HCQ acting as a zinc ionophore would obviously be futile in zinc deficient patients, so the potential deficiency was compensated for.  Paxlovid is in fact a combination of two different agents.  They actually come in separate pills in the foil blister pack, and simply calling the pills taken together a single agent doesn't change the dynamic of the combination therapy.  If the patients in the Paxlovid trials were not fasting, they probably got some dietary zinc included in their mix too.  That doesn't mean the Paxlovid trials were flawed, just because someone might have eaten a fish taco.  

I'm not saying Paxlovid is useless, but from what I've seen, I know I'll never take it.  The rebound infections appear problematic.  Who wants a single exposure drawn out to a full month of recurring symptoms and isolation?  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 05 August 2024 - 10:04 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2051 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 06 August 2024 - 05:57 PM

Almost no one in the world is taking the COVID injections anymore.

Remember when the US government and US national media whipped up a rage mob to try and force everyone to take the injections. Everyone who didn't want to take the COVID injections was labelled an anti-vaxx conspiracy nut and worse. There were threats to put people in camps and take their children away if they didn't take the injections. People were fired, harassed, censored, etc...

Where is the outrage now? Is the entire world now filled with unscientific anti-vaxx conspiracy nuts? If you were filled with vein-popping rage previously, why not now?

• Cheerful x 2

#2052 joesixpack

• 498 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2024 - 08:31 PM

Well if you want perfection, you're going to have to pray to Jesus for a perfect study or meta.  Peer reviewed and published trials are the standard for legitimate science, and the meta runs separate analysis for early/outpatient trials, which provide optimistic results, and late/hospitalized trials, which are largely negative. With over 500 studies, I'm surprised there are those who might opine they've left something out.  

Zinc is an essential dietary nutrient, and HCQ acting as a zinc ionophore would obviously be futile in zinc deficient patients, so the potential deficiency was compensated for.  Paxlovid is in fact a combination of two different agents.  They actually come in separate pills in the foil blister pack, and simply calling the pills taken together a single agent doesn't change the dynamic of the combination therapy.  If the patients in the Paxlovid trials were not fasting, they probably got some dietary zinc included in their mix too.  That doesn't mean the Paxlovid trials were flawed, just because someone might have eaten a fish taco.  

I'm not saying Paxlovid is useless, but from what I've seen, I know I'll never take it.  The rebound infections appear problematic.  Who wants a single exposure drawn out to a full month of recurring symptoms and isolation?  

There are researchers of the opinion that fully vaccinated people seem to be getting sick with Covid and other things more often than non vaxed.

I have had 2 of the Pfizer shots. Within four months of the second one, I got Pneumonia for the first time in my life. Last fall I got Covid, and I got it again In June.

Each time I got Covid I started HCQ, Ivermectin, Zinc and a Z Pack, along with my usual supplement the day symptoms began. Symptoms were gone by the end of the next day. So, no study to support it, just my experience twice, with identical results.

I know you have also used Quinine, instead of HCQ. Was that successful?

#2053 joesixpack

• 498 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2024 - 08:41 PM

Almost no one in the world is taking the COVID injections anymore.

Remember when the US government and US national media whipped up a rage mob to try and force everyone to take the injections. Everyone who didn't want to take the COVID injections was labelled an anti-vaxx conspiracy nut and worse. There were threats to put people in camps and take their children away if they didn't take the injections. People were fired, harassed, censored, etc...

Where is the outrage now? Is the entire world now filled with unscientific anti-vaxx conspiracy nuts? If you were filled with vein-popping rage previously, why not now?

It may not be over yet as Moderna has just been handed $176 Million to develop a human vaccine for Bird Flu, and HHS is ready to grant an EUA so it can be distributed free of liability.

https://www.precisio...e-authorization

https://www.usatoday...ak/74277961007/

#2054 Dorian Grey

• 2,206 posts

Posted 06 August 2024 - 09:49 PM

There are researchers of the opinion that fully vaccinated people seem to be getting sick with Covid and other things more often than non vaxed.

I have had 2 of the Pfizer shots. Within four months of the second one, I got Pneumonia for the first time in my life. Last fall I got Covid, and I got it again In June.

Each time I got Covid I started HCQ, Ivermectin, Zinc and a Z Pack, along with my usual supplement the day symptoms began. Symptoms were gone by the end of the next day. So, no study to support it, just my experience twice, with identical results.

I know you have also used Quinine, instead of HCQ. Was that successful?

Hi Joe, & yes I had similar results with quinine & zinc as I did with HCQ & zinc.  Both of my COVID adventures were a walk in the park.  I had wanted to try quinine due to the much shorter half life, as I wanted to start treating any upper respiratory viral infection literally at the first sign of symptoms, long before I might test positive for COVID or flu.  

Interestingly, the side effects were worse with quinine than with HCQ.  Pronounced tinnitus, with a drop-out of a specific range of hearing.  I heard the compressor working on my refrigerator, but couldn't hear the fan, which I thought must have suddenly failed.  On closer inspection, the fan was fanning; I just couldn't hear it.  Everything went back to normal a day or so off the Q, but it was interesting I never had anything like that with the HCQ.  I also felt a bit more tippy on the Q than with the HCQ.  Both are known to cause minor balance issues, but I noticed them more on the Q.  

I'll probably still go with quinine/zinc, unless I have advanced warning, like my wife being exposed at work & falling ill, where I might just start HCQ.  

• Informative x 1

#2055 Gal220

• 1,062 posts

Posted 07 August 2024 - 07:01 AM

Surprised they are still on the market, what will it take?

https://t.co/8HiOWa00ku

https://x.com/Fynnde...227416453927359

620% increased risk of myocarditis

175% increased risk of pericarditis

62% increased risk for Guillain- Barré syndrome

16% increased chance of systemic lupus erythematosus

58% higher risk of bullous pemphigoid

I'll probably still go with quinine/zinc, unless I have advanced warning, like my wife being exposed at work & falling ill, where I might just start HCQ.  

George Fareed's protocol with HCQ below, he lost no one with early treatment.  Over 10k patients, many in poor health

https://x.com/George...583690522361983

Edited by Gal220, 07 August 2024 - 07:00 AM.

• like x 1

#2056 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 07 August 2024 - 06:30 PM

With almost nobody in the world taking the COVID injections anymore, how does Peter Hotez expect to arrest over 8 billion people for being anti-vaxx conspiracy nuts?

• Cheerful x 2

#2057 joesixpack

• 498 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2024 - 12:25 AM

Hi Joe, & yes I had similar results with quinine & zinc as I did with HCQ & zinc.  Both of my COVID adventures were a walk in the park.  I had wanted to try quinine due to the much shorter half life, as I wanted to start treating any upper respiratory viral infection literally at the first sign of symptoms, long before I might test positive for COVID or flu.  

Interestingly, the side effects were worse with quinine than with HCQ.  Pronounced tinnitus, with a drop-out of a specific range of hearing.  I heard the compressor working on my refrigerator, but couldn't hear the fan, which I thought must have suddenly failed.  On closer inspection, the fan was fanning; I just couldn't hear it.  Everything went back to normal a day or so off the Q, but it was interesting I never had anything like that with the HCQ.  I also felt a bit more tippy on the Q than with the HCQ.  Both are known to cause minor balance issues, but I noticed them more on the Q.  

Thanks for the information. Quinine is available on Amazon as Quinine Cinchona - 1,000 MG capsules. The bottle indicates 2 capsules are one serving. Seems like a lot. There are other versions, this is just the one I bought for emergencies. https://www.amazon.c...,aps,148&sr=8-1

• like x 1

#2058 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 22 August 2024 - 11:23 AM

The Dutch government apparently found significant negative side effects and excess death with the COVID injections but hid it from the public.

In New Zealand, Medsafe found no clear benefit to the COVID injections, yet the government forced everyone to take them anyway.

Just like many responsible (honest) doctors were warning about when the COVID injections came out (poor quality control - bad batches) a Scandinavian study found that different batches of the COVID injections produced higher adverse events.

Researchers in Germany claim to have found a correlation between the COVID injections and organ damage in children.

New (pre-print) paper claims to show that the COVID injections do not reduce hospitalizations.

Harvard researchers find that the COVID injections are correlated with a global surge in sudden deaths from stroke.

Yet the CDC and FDA continue to relentlessly push the COVID injections (which almost no one in the world wants to take)

• Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2059 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 11 September 2024 - 05:45 PM

Typically in academia, if someone is caught altering or hiding data, committing outright fraud, and lying about methods, they are vilified and fired. Papers are retracted. 

Not so with the CDC and the FDA. There appears to be no amount of lying or misconduct that they can employ and yet face no repercussions.

CDC caught lying to congressman.  This is in addition to other documented lies the CDC has committed in the last 4 years. Don't forget, they continue to hide COVID data from the public as well. They routinely fight in court against FOIA requests.

Is this an organization you should trust?

The CDC and FDA continue to ignore the dozens of peer-reviewed studies showing significant serious and deadly side effects from the COVID injections. Now there is evidence that the FDA and CDC didn't even meet with any vaccine injured people, even though they were aware of such problems!

Even though they are aware of the serious and deadly side effects (but not admitting this to the public), they just authorized a new COVID booster (with no legitimate clinical data) - even for toddlers. Just a reminder, because there is negative efficacy for young adults and toddlers (these cohorts suffer more harm than benefit from the COVID injections), there is hardly any other country in the world where the injections recommended for kids - except the US. Everywhere else in the world, health officials are concerned about the welfare of children - except in the US.

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2060 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,698 posts

Posted 12 September 2024 - 08:07 PM

I want to see a paper that makes an evidence based case for vaccinating toddlers for covid-19.

It may exist, but I've never seen it.

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 1

#2061 Gal220

• 1,062 posts

Posted 13 September 2024 - 03:14 AM

I want to see a paper that makes an evidence based case for vaccinating toddlers for covid-19.

It may exist, but I've never seen it.

Even worse, vaccine enthusiast Paul Offit at age 74 has stopped taking the boosters for fear of his heart

Avg Covid death is above life expectancy, if anyone should be concerned, it's Offit

https://x.com/TheChi...265236150374574

The case for vaccinating Toddlers is simple... they can't be sued if it is on the child vaccine schedule

Removing immunity would quickly solve which vaccines are really safe and which are not. 

The mRNA would have been sued out of existence in short order

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2062 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 25 September 2024 - 06:20 PM

The COVID vaccine has now been proven to produce more severe heart attacks.

As was highlighted by several peer-reviewed studies around the world earlier in this thread, the COVID injection produces a long-lasting Ig4 class switch in the immune system. No shown to happen in children as well. Essentially, your immune system goes into hyper-drive against one particular SARS-CoV2 variant - at the expense of other immune system surveillance such as other diseases and cancer.

Pre-print here, finding that all-cause mortality is higher in people who took the COVID injection than in those who did not.

More lawsuits are being filed and people are winning against the "mandates".

I am dismayed at the number of life-extension researchers who are either silent about the COVID injections or ignorant of the research. It is not hard to contemplate that big pharma companies would sacrifice human lives for profit. Recall that Merck knew ahead of time that over 100,000 people would die if Vioxx was widely prescribed. They knew this from the trials of the drug. Yet they calculated ahead of time that their profits would be much higher than any fines they would pay and that they would never face jail time. Unbelievably, hardly anyone knows about this, even though it came out in court proceedings.

Think about it - with the COVID "vaccines" there is zero liability in the US. It doesn't matter how deadly the COVID injections are, the pharma companies will not face any penalty. Why not keep pushing it? They already made hundreds of billions of dollars. They can make billions more with the full backing of the FDA, CDC, Peter Hotez et al.

One of the best things to come out of the COVID debacle is that more people are looking back at the history of vaccine research and finding a lot of alarming studies that were either glossed over or memory-holed

• WellResearched x 2
  • Agree x 1

#2063 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 30 September 2024 - 05:24 PM

Remember when health bureaucrats and the media went on a month's long tirade about how everyone who decided to NOT take the COVID injections was stupid, an idiot, anti-science conspiracy nut, etc... In case you forget: Here is a reminder.

Now almost no one in the world (outside of California and New York) is taking the COVID injections. Is the entire world now anti-science and stupid?

No. They are reading the science.

COVID injections set the stage for autoimmune diseases. There are so many serious and deadly side effect from the COVID injections because fibrin binds the spike protein - among other things.

As if the original mRNA vaccines were not bad enough, now Japan is contemplating self-amplifying mRNAs. At least on doctor is warning of the cancer risk and why it could happen.

• WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2064 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 03 October 2024 - 10:11 AM

Yet another peer-reviewed paper about the Ig4 class switch. The COVID injections put your immune system into hyperdrive to recognize and eliminate one thing - at the expense of everything else.

In addition, there is the blood-clotting and cardiac issue with the COVID injections. Here is yet another whistleblower with evidence that the COVID injections created a tidal wave of cardiac problems (that were never reported by the awful US national media)

The COVID injections appear to be yet another nearly useless (except for the high-risk elderly, perhaps), expensive, and problematic therapeutic in the US, which has the most useless, expensive, and dangerous drugs in the world. The US spends vastly more and yet has the worst health outcomes of any advanced nation in the world.

One good thing about the COVID fear debacle is that more people are researching the vaccine industry as a whole: Here is an old gem about how polio was not a problem in Africa until the vaccine industry brought a live polio vaccine to Africa.

• WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2065 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 03 October 2024 - 10:31 AM

Jimmy Dore has been at the forefront of using humor to confront the COVID debacle.

• Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2066 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 04 October 2024 - 02:30 PM

Here is a claim that the VA hospitals in the US are not allowed to list anything as a "vaccine side effect" with respect to the COVID injections. For all of those who say the often deadly side effects are rare, just remember that there is widespread suppression in the reporting of the deaths and side effects.

• Informative x 2
  • Agree x 1

#2067 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 05 October 2024 - 02:10 PM

More and more people who "drank the koolaid" during the COVID "pandemic of fear" are coming around to the fact that they were duped, especially regarding the "vaccines". These are people who were previously "true believers", following faith (in health bureaucrats) instead of the actual science.

• Agree x 1

#2068 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 14 October 2024 - 05:47 PM

More and more mainstream media outlets are now investigating the excess deaths since the rollout of the COVID injections. These outlets should also apologize for their awful reporting during the COVID panic.

Japanese researchers find a many thousand percent increase in myocarditis and pericarditis (peer reviewed) in people who took (or were forced to take) the COVID injections.

• Informative x 2

#2069 Mind

• 19,287 posts

Posted 16 October 2024 - 04:01 PM

Just like the COVID injections having serious and deadly side effects, another recent vaccine (RSV) has been linked to deaths in infants. This vaccine was of course fast-tracked by the FDA, like so many other drugs/vaccines with harmful side effects. Meanwhile, all of the rejuvenation treatments being developed are moving along like molasses during a Siberian Winter because the FDA throws up a mountain of regulatory sludge to climb over.

I know that peer-reviewed evidence became "anti-science conspiracy crap" during the COVID panic, but for those who still respect the literature, someone has compiled a partial list of peer-reviewed studies detailing the serious and deadly side effects from the COVID injections - over 3,000 and climbing. Also recall that Pfizer tracked hundreds of serious side effects (and over 1,000 deaths) during their trial of the COVID injection.

#2070 Dorian Grey

• 2,206 posts

Posted 16 October 2024 - 08:11 PM

Just like the COVID injections having serious and deadly side effects, another recent vaccine (RSV) has been linked to deaths in infants. This vaccine was of course fast-tracked by the FDA, like so many other drugs/vaccines with harmful side effects. Meanwhile, all of the rejuvenation treatments being developed are moving along like molasses during a Siberian Winter because the FDA throws up a mountain of regulatory sludge to climb over.

I know that peer-reviewed evidence became "anti-science conspiracy crap" during the COVID panic, but for those who still respect the literature, someone has compiled a partial list of peer-reviewed studies detailing the serious and deadly side effects from the COVID injections - over 3,000 and climbing. Also recall that Pfizer tracked hundreds of serious side effects (and over 1,000 deaths) during their trial of the COVID injection.

Even the Blue Pill medical folks are starting to see "peer review" for what it is:

https://www.medscape...000ifu?form=fpf

Can Science Trust Peer Review? Lawsuit Targets Publishers

https://www.medscape...ts-2024a1000ijt

Peer Reviewers Pocket Millions in Industry Payments

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users