#2 InquilineKea

• Topic Starter
  • 777 posts

Posted 15 June 2024 - 05:18 PM

Does anyone know the admins involved

#3 scottknl

• 422 posts

Posted 16 June 2024 - 02:40 AM

I had met Tim during one of my visits to the CR Society meetings around 2015 or so.   Sorry to hear of his passing.

https://www.legacy.c...09103#guestbook

I don't know who filled his shoes as the web master for the CR Society site.

Bob Cavanaugh

Sept 15, 2023: I recently learned of Tim's passing and offer my condolences to his family. Tom was the webmaster for the Calorie Restriction Society for over two decades. Though I had infrequent contact with Tim, and then only by phone, I knew him to be honest, level headed and dependable. He was a valuable asset to the nonprofit organization and is already sorely missed. Rest in peace my trusted friend.

Bob Cavanaugh
Chair: C R Society International

#4 InquilineKea

• Topic Starter
  • 777 posts

Posted 22 June 2024 - 12:38 AM

What was Tim's old email? I need the old webmaster's email when contacting invisionboard support to help maintain the forum's continuity.

• What if I let my license expire?

Standard: If we host your community and your license expires, your community will no longer be online until the invoice is brought up-to-date. Please reach out to us if you need help accessing the invoice.

Self-hosted: If you host your community and your license expires, your community will no longer have access to our support forums or software updates. In the event something breaks, or a critical security/platform update is issued, your invoice must be paid prior to you re-gaining entry into the support community or getting access to updates.

Please keep your license active to remain in good standing and protect your community.

Edited by InquilineKea, 22 June 2024 - 12:48 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users