stack

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chrisr34000

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted Today, 08:04 AM

Hello!

I hope that this is the correct section for my post, otherwise feel free to message me, so that I can get in touch with the mods.

For middle / senior management positions, my company usually organizes assessments which span across multiple days and include several tests (interviews, simulated difficult discussions with employees, simulated meetings, case studies).

These days require the candidates to be very focused for many hours during a day. What supplements / drugs would you consider using during such days, in order to be the best version of yourself?

I am familiar with using Armodafinil and plan on considering stacking it with different options, in order to obtain some beneficial synergies.

I was thinking of including Propanolol as an anxiolitic. Besides that, I am interested in compounds which contribute enhancing verbal fluency, focus, concentration, creativity and energy (without going overboard).

I have no access to Adderall, but I have access to Pregabalin, Bupropion, Selegiline and Donepezil (if it makes sense to use this in the stack). Also, I am open to any supplements, which are prescription-free. Happy to hear your opinions in general.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users