• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Combining Piracetam with LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) - Safety Questions & User Testimonials

piracetam low dose naltrexone ldn stack safety check safety contraindication

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Crispr

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted Today, 03:59 AM

Hi All,

This is my first post ever, so apologies in advance if I'm doing anything out of convention (please advise if you find anything that can be improved).

I'm creating this post in search of three general responses:

1. I'd like users to appraise my safety concern with combining Piracetam with Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) (see below).

2. I'd like users who have combined these two supplements to share their experiences in terms of side effects and safety. 

3. I'd like to have users review the safety of combining Piracetam with the rest of my stack, which already includes 6mg LDN daily (described below).

1. My safety concern:

From what I've read (and from personal experience), Piractam has the ability to potentiate the effects of other drugs and supplements taken along with it (the famous and controversial warning of combining amphetamines with racetams comes to mind). Since LDN increases levels of endogenous opioids and other endorphins (and since I'm taking 6mg, 1.5mg above the average dose), my concern is whether or not Piracetam will increase the effects of those endogenous opioids and other endorphins to the point where it becomes dangerous. In other words, I'm afraid of some form of an "endogenous opioid or endorphin overdose" by means of piracetam potentiating the strength of these endogenous substances. Is this something to be concerned about? Is there another mechanism of action I'm not aware of that could make this combination  concerning or dangerous?

2. User reviews of combining Piracetam with LDN:

If you are a user who has combined piracetam and LDN (or a consultant who has clients who take this combination), I would greatly appreciate hearing about your experience!

• Did you have any negative side effects?
  • Did piracetam have any noticeable impact on how your LDN worked or felt (or visa versa)? If so, please describe.
  • What was the synergistic effect of combining the two, if any?
  • What dosages of each were you taking?
  • How long did you take this combination?
  • Any additional remarks that would be helpful/informative.

3. Adding Piracetam to my Nootropics stack:

Lastly, if the combination of Piracetam and LDN is safe, I'd like to see whether or not it will be safe to combine those two supplements with the rest of my stack, which is:

Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) (6mg/evening)

Turmeric powder (3.1 grams, two days on, one day off)

Mind Lab Pro (5 days on, 2 days off)

NAC (600mg twice daily)

Creatine (microionized) (5 grams/day)

Taurine (1300mg/day)

Trans-Resveratrol (microionized) (148mg every other day)

Vitamin D (4000 IU)

B vitamin complex (daily)

Magmind Magtein (Magnesium L-Threonate) (96mg daily)

TMG (Betaine Anhydrous) (approx. 500-1000mg daily)

Calcium AKG (500mg daily)

Liposomal NMN (250mg daily)

Melatonin (300mcg/evening)

Nattokinase (in the form of organic Natto) (half a styrofoam packet daily)

beta-glucan (for its GLP-1 stimulating effect)(in the form of hulled barley)(1/4cup/day)

collagen peptides (hydrolyzed type 1 and 3)(11g/day)

caffeine (in the form of organic coffee)(2 cups/day)

For example, one concern might be combining LDN, Turmeric and Piracetam together - is that too many blood thinning substances together? Can you see any issues with adding piracetam to this stack?

Thank you very much for your help!!

Edited by Mr.Crispr, Today, 04:05 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: piracetam, low dose naltrexone, ldn, stack safety check, safety, contraindication

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users