1 reply to this topic

#1 Luna

• Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 07:48 PM

Help Kevin Dewalt spend his Christmas Money
Posted on 01-05-2008 05:51:27 by Mprize Team
Original post on Methuselah Foundation Blog

Disclaimer: Posts written for blogs other than the Methuselah Foundation Blog are written by independent authors whose opinions may not be held by the Methuselah Foundation.

Our volunteer Kevin Dewalt has come up with an ingenious way to raise support for the Foundation and, at the same time, get more people talking about the benefits of much longer, healthier lives:

My End Aging Challenge is simple: Create and post a reply to this video on YouTube explaining why you support Dr. Aubrey de Grey's and the Methuselah Foundation's mission to end aging. I will donate $10 to the Methuselah Foundation for every video response.

For those of you thinking about replying with a video I encourage you to have some fun and get creative with it. Why do you want to cure aging and live a few hundred more years? Do you want to visit the moon? Bring about world peace? Start a new career? Or perhaps you don't care at all about yourself and just want to help relieve the suffering of others.

After you shoot your video, follow this link to post your video reply.

The replies so far have been very encouraging. So if you have a camera and a few minutes to spare, why not share your thoughts?

Don't forget - Kevin's donations are matched by our current matching challenge, so every $10 you get out of him is really $30 put towards our mission!

http://www.methusela...detaildisplay=Y

#2 Luna

• Topic Starter
  • Guest, F@H
  • 2,528 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 08:04 PM

Oh yeah, GET TO WORK! =)
I will post a video reply as soon as I borrow a camera.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users