Photo
- - - - -

MegaHydrin and MegaHydrate

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jvalentin

• 13 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 12:03 PM

What do people around here think of Dr. Flanagan products ?
MegaHydrate is a better version of former MegaHydrin says Dr. Flanagan (better for Hydration and delivers more H-)
http://www.megahydra...egahydrate.html

• Lurker

Posted 28 July 2004 - 12:48 PM

I'm quite skeptical, are there any independent studies?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jvalentin

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 01:59 PM

Studies are here, it said to be peer-reviewed journals what do you think of their value ?
http://www.phiscienc...ed_studies.html

#4 zencatholic

• 88 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 03:36 PM

jvalentin-

I also have the same initial skepticism as does cosmos. Have you ever taken Megahydrate? What do you think? There seems to be a growing number of "water cures" and special water sold here in the States (you even get a free CD with some bottles), all with some sort of scientific-hydration spin on them as to why this special charged water is the greatest thing since sliced bread. The sellers of most of these various bottles of water claim that you will feel better and have more energy after ingesting their water for a certain amount of time. And of course, their water is never cheap.

Because I don't have the scientific background of many of the people on this board, I don't feel I'm qualified to evaluate those studies critically, although I can certainly read the abstracts and draw my own conclusions.

Can someone on this board with a scientific education help us out here?

Thanks.

Peace be with you all,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

#5 jvalentin

• Topic Starter
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 04:17 PM

I have used the first form MegaHydrin but never went to high dosage so I didn't noticed any difference with my already rather complete supplement regimen and good health. I was rather stupid on this point and should have tried to take 5 or 10 on a empty stomach or when I have a bit fever in winter to see if their was any difference. I think it could be a good test.

I agree with you that their must be a clue with hydration. I also ask myself if it would not be possible to make our one home products at low cost with water, some chemicals like silicea and some electric device ! unfortunately I don't have the knowledge.

A related subject is to use continuous electric flow across the body to provide negative charges. Dr Jacques Janet in France has built a complete medecine, the name is Ionocinèse with that and their are electric devices in France :
http://www.bionat.co...224900547?LI_II

You can also use the device to bring easely a lot of chemicals inside the body. You can also cure cataract easely and a lot of other things. In France we have a gestapo medical establishment so Dr Janet couldn't build a real medical scholl even if he used his system during 30 years in his private practice and with some collegues.

Jacques

#6 zencatholic

• 88 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 04:38 PM

Jacques,

For what it's worth, I do drink 3 quarts of water mixed with a little sea salt every day. Sea salt is extremely cheap; megahydrate is not. I agree that hydration is important, and that most of us are probably a little dehydrated. Of course, I do tend to visit the bathroom a little more these days. :)

Peace be with you,
AMDG

Zen Catholic

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#7 Aphrodite

• Guest, F@H
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:31 PM

I just recently stumbled across Dr. Flanagan's site the other day and thought I'd turn to imminst for answers...does anybody have any reviews of his product or reason to support his claims?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users