- - - - -

Any Substances or methods to Enlarge Head Size

enlarge brain

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kevinseven11

• 385 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

The above question includes just enlarging the skull and not the brain, though the brain is perfered.
From what I know i think testosterone will make your head bigger but I'm not sure. Thanks guys for your help.
Nicotine induced brain shrinkage could be my initial problem.

#2 Now

• 162 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Ok, I'm not sure if this is serious. Especially considering today's date, but insight meditation training increases (thickness of) gray matter (between .004 and .008 inches) in specific regions of the brain.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

:laugh:
  • like x 1

#4 vali

• 61 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

Your biological brain has reached it's limit. You can't just stretch out your skull, scoup more brains in, and expect results. My advice is to find a surgeon, and have him connect some wires straight from your brain to a computer. Computers, not biology, is where the future of improved thought is at. No, I'm not kidding (Well, not completely kidding).

"Now Matti Mintz of Tel Aviv University in Israel and his colleagues have created a synthetic cerebellum which can receive sensory inputs from the brainstem - a region that acts as a conduit for neuronal information from the rest of the body. Their device can interpret these inputs, and send a signal to a different region of the brainstem that prompts motor neurons to execute the appropriate movement."
"To test the chip, they anaesthetised a rat and disabled its cerebellum before hooking up their synthetic version. They then tried to teach the anaesthetised animal a conditioned motor reflex - a blink - by combining an auditory tone with a puff of air on the eye, until the animal blinked on hearing the tone alone. They first tried this without the chip connected, and found the rat was unable to learn the motor reflex. But once the artificial cerebellum was connected, the rat behaved as a normal animal would, learning to connect the sound with the need to blink."

http://www.newscient...true&print=true

I take no responsibility for your health if you actually manage to convince someone to do this to you. :)

#5 Orajel

• 138 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:22 AM

Steroids can increase the size of your skull
  • unsure x 1

#6 Junk Master

• 1,032 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

HGH at high doses for an extended period of time will increase your hat size. Ask Barry Bonds.

#7 gizmobrain

• 548 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:15 PM

I found a huge discussion forum once where people thought that this one supplement could change their head size, bust size, and give them sparkling eyes. Man, I wish I could find it again.

#8 khemix

• 190 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

I'm guessing you are of the opinion that bigger head = better brain. The relationship is not that simple and there is only some correlation. What you want to do is improve the wiring inside your brain, as that is far more important than size. For that omega-3 and phosphatidylserine are the building blocks. There is also some evidence that serotonin has a neurogenesis effect. Having said that, going to your original topic testosterone would do that as it is the hormone that makes males bigger than females. Also different growth hormones are known for disproportionatly making the skeleton and bones grow larger. Both of these things would have to be implemented when you are pretty young though, I have never heard of a case that was done in a full grown adult.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 Hologram

• 61 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

Blow up a condom over your head and have the air rush back into your nose, pretty soon you'll look like this:

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users