Photo

Body Merry Age Defense Super 6 Serum

face serum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 katrina

• 117 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:38 AM

In my quest for the fountain of youth for my skin, if something seems to work, I take note.  Got this product for $1 for an Amazon review.  Then after using my Amazon points, it was free.  Obviously you would pay more for this.  But still it is inexpensive compared to say skinceuticals which is exorbitant in price for some B3..  

A lot of those, "free" Amazon face products I use on my arms.  You know, not worthy of my face but plenty for my arms.  I don't pay for them, so why not?

What interested me the most was that the Super 6 had B3 in it,  Many of the other ingredients are a dime a dozen in many of the unknown brand Amazon serums.

This product seems to work better and much faster than mixing microtized resveratrol with a good face cream.  That resv combo disappeared a quarter sized age spot.  But it did take a long while.  

This Super 6, I put in my face and threw a dab on two small dark spots on my arm.  And already they are about 1/2 size in 2 weeks.  2 barely noticeable dark spots from old acne on my face are nearly faded away.  Those were decades old and nothing would get rid of those.  Actually, I just looked and I had to squint to even see them.

Now the Mitiqo makes my face overall more youthful in brightness, but it didn't do anything about my 2 spots that are ready to start wrinkling,  No one else can see them, but with a magnifying mirror I certainly can.  The Super 6 has firmed up those spots, although my sciote eye cream started the job.  And under my right eye, I had an injury that made it look a tiny bit wrinkly afterwords.  This is gone now.

But, there is always the possibility that the MitiQ and Super 6 worked together well.  Plus I use sciote peptide defense eye cream and that contributed a lot to the firming up on my upper cheek bone, I am certain.  Right now, I have found 3 products that work well.  But I did see a big change after the Super 6.

Anyways, here is the main ingredient list:

22% vitamin C

2.5% retinol

20% hyaluronic acid

2.5% niacinamide

2.5$ coQ10

0.5% Astaaxanthin

By the way, the serum is orange just to warn you.  And just so you are aware, I have over a  hundred (likely nearly 200 or maybe even more? Dunno...  ) skin care products and samples.  So, I really do know what I am talking about.  In fact, I have 30-40 hand creams alone.  Got 4 new products today alone,  Another showing up Friday.  Got another hair care product yesterday.

Now I said that I got 4 products today, right?  Well, I got those in duplicate.  Plus 6 other beauty products in duplicate.  Yes I got 20 items today, some not worthy of being put on my tush,  so I am saying, trust me.,..

Edited by katrina, 30 July 2015 - 09:06 AM.

• Informative x 1

#2 katrina

• Topic Starter
  • 117 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 09:04 AM

Oh and I am also trying skinceuticals ferrulic acid,  That stuff is over $150 a bottle and doesn't work this good.

Well, off to do my before bed beauty regime,  Yawn...  

Edited by katrina, 30 July 2015 - 09:05 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: face, serum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users