Manipulating mitochondrial dynamics

nad nad+ c60 mito fission fusion stearic acid mtdna methylene blue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2256 replies to this topic

#2251 Repack Racing

• 63 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 June 2024 - 07:38 PM

I have to say I don't really understand the new protocol at all.  I can't figure out if people here are doing it correctly or not.  Turnbuckle - who has been a huge inspiration and contributor to this thread - does not really explain anything in the LinkedIn post, unlike his previous protocols.  The graph is unclear to me.  It seems like the 71 days before lactate were useless, but others here seem to have a different interpretation.  I had no problem whatsoever with any of the previous protocols, as they were thoroughly explained.

I'd like to try this protocol if I can be confident in doing it correctly.  Any further clarification by Turnbuckle, or anyone here, would be very helpful.

Thank you!

• Agree x 2
  • like x 1

#2252 Female Scientist

• 59 posts

Posted 28 June 2024 - 07:51 PM

Agree, following. Looking forward to more details on the latest TB protocol before I try it.
  • Agree x 2

#2253 pheolix

• 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2024 - 08:39 PM

Agree. The way I understand the graph is that it is a diary in that it is a chronological progression.

blue circles: fission

orange circles: fusion

green circles: no treatment days

blue circles with black circles around them: fission with a deviation

black circles: not sure

red circles: lactate with or without AAKG

red circles with black circles around them: like red but with addition of lactate

I've blown up and annotated the Inner Membrane Ratchet diagram, there are a couple of places where I wasn't sure of the content which I have bracketed with ? marks. I'm keen to see if the ratchet works as it could give extra capacity above the baseline.  I'll try that in a couple of months as I'm currently working on a block of 8-10 cycles of the earlier Mito protocol.

Attached Files

Edited by pheolix, 07 July 2024 - 08:43 PM.

• like x 4

#2254 PAMPAGUY

• 313 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2024 - 05:54 AM

ConsumerLab only shows LE 100mg CoQ10 with PQQ. I'm pretty sure LE PQQ is OK but it's a bit pricey. $24.00 for 30 20mg caps on Amazon. That would be 6 days of this protocol at 100mg per dose.

ConsumerLab seems to be legit. It is listed on Consumer Reports as one of the labs that checks supplements. You need to be a paying member to see the full reviews, like the companies to avoid. It is $60 per year. I think I might sign up. There are some other supplements I want to check.

I did not renew my subscription to ConsumerLab because they also charge the companies to test there products.  So a company could have an excellent product, but would never be tested by ConsumerLabs if they were not a paying.

#2255 Advocatus Diaboli

• 583 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 August 2024 - 07:14 AM

Re: post #2254

"So a company could have an excellent product, but would never be tested by ConsumerLabs if they were not a paying."

That is incorrect.

PAMPAGUY, read this webpage at ConsumerLab.com . It is only the "Quality Certification Program" that charges companies a fee. The "Product Reviews" are funded by member fees, etc (see the link). 

"A company pays a testing fee for its product to be tested in the Quality Certification Program. This in no way guarantees the product will pass, nor does it mean that ConsumerLab.com won't select that product, or other products from that company, for future review." My emphasis.

#2256 Blueflash

• 62 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 August 2024 - 05:42 PM

Has anybody seen this https://www.cell.com...(24)00066-4.pdf It looks like a concentration of 4 mM? Who can tell me how much proline for a 85 kg person?
  • Informative x 2

#2257 kurt9

• 263 posts

Posted 28 August 2024 - 01:56 AM

Presumably the protocol reverses the epigenetic mtDNA damage detailed in this paper:

https://www.mdpi.com...067/24/19/14858

• unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nad, nad+, c60, mito, fission, fusion, stearic acid, mtdna, methylene blue

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users